Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paid for EAP but it's nowhere to be found

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: contacted Tesla and it was an oversight on their part. They did not activate it even though I purchased it. Now I have to wait up to 10 days before its activated.

I just drove to a service center and told them about my EAP not being active since the settings were not on my screen. My 1st Model 3 had follow distance settings even before EAP was calibrated. They sent me on my way but called later to ask me not to drive the car for 30 minutes while they push EAP over the air.

Now I have EAP and it's working great.

Lol opposite here - a co-worker just got his Dual Motor M3 (non-performance) delivery last week, didn't pay $5k for EAP (which I thought was weird, I thought almost everyone opted in for that), but it's enabled and he's loving it. Apparently the delivery guy was showing it to him, and he kept it silent on saying he didn't pay for it. I'm guessing that a software update will just kill it, especially 9.0.

I removed the Aero wheels as soon as the delivery guy left my premise. I hate the Aero wheels!! Got the break calipers painted, looks amazing!

Attachments

• M3.jpg
    M3.jpg
    572.1 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: Msjulie and Terthen
I've got over 200 miles put on the car (model 3 performance package) since picking it up last week but autopilot has still not become available. I'm getting quite frustrated with it. Anyone else had this issue?
Yep. The enhanced autopilot settings were completely missing from my configuration screens. I sent a message to Tesla via my account but after no reply after a couple of days, I dropped by a local service center unannounced. They ended up taking my VIN# and info, told me it would get activated over-the-air in a few hours and sent me on my way. It did become activated as promised.

And I did eventually hear back from my online message to Tesla about the same time I visited the service center. They were surprisingly unable to do anything about it – couldn't even confirm that I had indeed paid for enhanced autopilot.

Reactions: Ormond