TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Paint Chip Repair in Australia

Discussion in 'Australia' started by youmi, Sep 21, 2019.

1. youmi

youmi Member

Can’t seem to find a way / where I can buy the Tesla sold paint chip product in Australia. It’s not listed in any of the PDFs for the accessories?

I’ve got a small chip on the edge of my passenger door. Not sure if it was there at delivery and I’m fairly sure I would have remembered if a passenger had hit another as I’m paranoid about it.

2. raynewman

raynewman Active Member

They certainly used to sell touch up paint - I bought a Pearl White one bout four years ago.

3. youmi

youmi Member

Did you just call the service centre or is there somewhere else that sells this sort of stuff?

4. raynewman

raynewman Active Member

I got it from the service center but any competent panelbeater should be able to mix up a bit.