Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint Protection Films

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How's the quality Ken? I'm thinking of doing the same and still shopping around.

I have also checked with various people around and each one of them make different claims as regards to quality and so called hardness on pencil scale from 4h to 9h. But issue is that many who claim 9h, price varies a lot and each one using different product. So at the end it all comes to workmanship and product once it has been tested. I did ask my mechanic of few years if he could suggest some one, he said all these shops came in last few years so you got to try and test it unlike the wax coating earlier.

Couple of people i asked, price varies from somwhere 4.5 upto 13k. but many in upper range like 8-10k with life of 2-3 years.

Some offering packing of paint, glass and wheel coating etc.

Very confusing indeed

Following advice from this post I have been talking to both Autoever and Wrappro.

Wrappro is cheaper but Autoever is claiming that Wrappro doesn’t use the same Xpel Ultimate but instead uses a Chinese substitute.

anyone know if this is true?

I asked them just a week ago. Wrappro is alot cheaper, they said they use an in house brand. Guess its made in China. But its a lot cheaper... u can ask for 3M but another 4K. Still wondering if I should get PPF... Is PPF really worth it? New car coming in Aug...