Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pano Roof Panel Colour

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Before delivery Tesla had to replace the front glass panel of my pano roof due to a crack. I've just noticed that each panel is a different colour on the outside (sorry, the picture doesn't show this as well as it could) and I'm just curious to know if this is usually the case or if it's because each panel has come from a different batch? The front panel has 90 degree corners at the border but the rear was has rounded corners, is this also normal? I've looked around at pictures of Model S's but haven't come across any non-Tesla pictures from above to compare!

Cheers,
Andy

Attachments

• IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    542.9 KB · Views: 89
I just looked at mine, it was quite overcast so I couldn't really get a read on the color. The color seem consistent. The difference is, the part of my roof over the passengers, the part that is stationary is partially rounded edges, and partially hard 90° Edge front and back. I'll try to get you a photo if I can, but it's storming pretty bad right now.
Mine is a March 2015