Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

parking assistance is now working anymore

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model is two years old. For a while, i cannot use the parking assistance functions anymore. I have not ideas what is going on, software or hardware issue? Current posts in forum does not give me any clue. I hope someone can help, or I need to visit the Tesla centers.

I have had my car for 4 months ths, the first 2 months the Blue Park assist icon showed up all the time when I would be trying to park, but for over a month it hasn't showed up even once, so I have booked mine in for a visit to the service centre in 2 weeks time. I had booked a mobile visit, but they changed it to service centre...May be they know its not a simple fix?

Something has definitely broken, or changed in the software.