Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Part No. for Rear side seat panel retaining clip?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All, broke a plastic piece and looking to replace... It's for the upper retaining clip that holds the rear leather side panel on either side of the rear seats. Aforementioned panel circled in blue, where the clip lives pointed to with red arrow

Screenshot 2022-10-01 211953.png

Looks very similar to this:

Screenshot 2022-10-01 211833.png

Thanks in advance

Same issue :(. can you please send a URL with the part?
Part No. is 1111033-00-e

I wasn't able to find a good state side supplier (I honestly didn't look too hard), but I stopped by the service desk with part in hand and asked if they had a replacement. Guy know what it was so I explained to him where it's located and gave him the part no. With the part no he was able to look it up and went and grabbed me one free of charge!

Part No. is 1111033-00-e

I wasn't able to find a good state side supplier (I honestly didn't look too hard), but I stopped by the service desk with part in hand and asked if they had a replacement. Guy know what it was so I explained to him where it's located and gave him the part no. With the part no he was able to look it up and went and grabbed me one free of charge!
Thank you, will drop by to Tesla service :)