Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Part Out: 2013 Model S Premium 85KW Parts for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys- I've got several parts off an 85kW Model S for sale. I used the motor and battery modules for a side project, but all else on the car is for sale. The car had minor front end damage. I've created a spreadsheet that has all parts and part numbers with pictures for ease. I've posted prices based on what I saw was lowest on Ebay, but am accepting any reasonable offer. Keep in mind some of the parts can be enhanced and if interested I can work with you to get you what you want (powder coating wheels, calipers, resurfacing rotors, etc). The donor car was a black on black Model S. I'm still adding more to the spreadsheet but you will get an idea of what is available. If something is not on the sheet, DM me and I'll let you know if I have it. Its probably best if you email me ([email protected]) if you want the fastest response. I have seats, seat airbag, suspension parts that haven't been inventoried, just as an fyi.

I need these parts out of my garage for part two of the project. Thanks.

Link below is of the spreadsheet of parts.

Model S Inventory Sheet

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-11-26 at 7.06.09 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-11-26 at 7.06.09 PM (1).jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 73
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-11-26 at 7.06.09 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-11-26 at 7.06.09 PM.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 57