Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parting Out 2013 Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm saying that rather than buy them, I will offer you my skills as a filmmaker, worth anywhere from -$10,000 per hour to 10/hour depending on your political affiliation, and I will make a funny video in your honor.... but only if you GIVE me the mirrors for a modeling a housing in which I reduce drag whilst keeping the legality and function of the standard model S mirror. Basically, I want to decrease the drag ... I think it could add 2-3% range.
Buttershrimp I unfortunately don’t have a need for a video, but if I did I’m sure yours would be awesome. Though as your getting $10k/hr, then it will be no problem for you to buy the mirrors for the few minutes work. All the best with your project.

Buttershrimp I unfortunately don’t have a need for a video, but if I did I’m sure yours would be awesome. Though as your getting $10k/hr, then it will be no problem for you to buy the mirrors for the few minutes work. All the best with your project.
I said negative 10k an hour, As in, At this rate, my film career is the equivalent of dropping out of tech school after one semester

I said negative 10k an hour, As in, At this rate, my film career is the equivalent of dropping out of tech school after one semester
Oh I missed the negative $10k, yes that will make it more difficult to pay. You will find some mirrors but I think these are too nice for your project. I wish I could help you but not this time. Keep on working o your film work something will take. Thanks

Reactions: buttershrimp
Now I have the interior removed, it is black and Tan and all looks to be in great condition. Let me know if you may want any of these parts or anything else, I may have it.
IMAG0116.jpg
IMAG0115.jpg
IMAG0114.jpg
IMAG0112.jpg