Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parts & swag! Mobile charging kit, parcel shelf, carpet floor mats, jacket, hoodie, hats, etc!!

Soccurgurl903

Jul 9, 2018
Billings, MT
I just sold my 2016 Model S 90D (unfortunately) because of a house fire (total loss) and the resulting financial distress. So sad - it was my dream car! :( I will hopefully own another Tesla in the future, but until then I have no need for these extras. Please keep in mind that I'm selling because I need the money - NOT because I want to... If you don't like the pricing of an item, just be reasonable and let's talk! Here's what I have and the (sometimes estimated) retail values:

Model S/X/3 Gen 2 Mobile Connector Bundle - $300
Parcel Shelf - $150
Original black Tesla carpet floor mats (front & rear, 3 pieces) including all velcro buttons - $100
Women's Corp Jacket, size XL - $120
Men's/unisex white zip-up hoodie with black logo, size XL - $70
2 x T-logo hats - $25 each
one white with a red "T" (no longer sold!) with adjustable back
one black with a red "T" and custom ponytail hole added, fitted, size S/M
Ceramic coffee cup - $15
"Tesla only parking" large green cone - $25

The Mobile Connector was only used for a couple months. The jacket, hoodie, hats, and parcel shelf have been used, but show no signs of wear. The carpet floor mats were removed the very day I bought the car and replaced with all-weather floor mats.

Total "new" cost of all items = $830
Total cost of all items now = $650!!! That's over 20% OFF! For NINE items!
floormats.jpeg
swag.jpeg

I'm in Billings, Montana. Local pickup/drop off can be arranged, or shipping costs will need to be added to the price.
Items may also be sold individually/a la carte, but price will be higher: 15% off above listed "new" prices.

If you're interested and/or can help, I would appreciate it! Just let me know.

Goinglongg

Feb 8, 2018
South Carolina
I just sold my 2016 Model S 90D (unfortunately) because of a house fire (total loss) and the resulting financial distress. So sad - it was my dream car! :( I will hopefully own another Tesla in the future, but until then I have no need for these extras. Please keep in mind that I'm selling because I need the money - NOT because I want to... If you don't like the pricing of an item, just be reasonable and let's talk! Here's what I have and the (sometimes estimated) retail values:

Parcel Shelf - $150
Original black Tesla carpet floor mats (front & rear, 3 pieces) including all velcro buttons - $100
Ceramic coffee cup - $15

The Mobile Connector was only used for a couple months. The jacket, hoodie, hats, and parcel shelf have been used, but show no signs of wear. The carpet floor mats were removed the very day I bought the car and replaced with all-weather floor mats.

Total cost of all items now = $650!!! That's over 20% OFF! For NINE items!View attachment 315957 View attachment 315958

I'm in Billings, Montana. Local pickup/drop off can be arranged, or shipping costs will need to be added to the price.
Items may also be sold individually/a la carte, but price will be higher: 15% off above listed "new" prices.

How much is the umbrella?

JKS1

Sep 7, 2018
vancouver
Lost my rear model S rear parcel shelf. Is yours still for sell?

Parcel Shelf - $150
Ceramic coffee cup - $15

Total cost of all items now = $650!!! That's over 20% OFF! For NINE items!View attachment 315957 View attachment 315958

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC