Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Perfect model Y delivery today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery of a red model Y from the Kansas City service center today. The car was perfect. I was apprehensive after reading problems on this forum but there was absolutely nothing wrong with the car and it was simple and easy to receive it. Simply sign on one spot and off the lot you go. The people there were friendly as usual and great to work with.

The vin was 132xx. I ordered it February 14 and took delivery today.

Wow.. excellent... hopefully Tesla took the damming JD Power survey results like a brisk slap in the face and has finally started turning the ship around. Everyone here wants Tesla to succeed and produce excellent quality automobiles we can be proud of!

Here is the picture that is my dad standing beside the car as he is going to be driving it. I only took a 2 pictures to send to my mom. Between my dad and myself this is our eighth Tesla dating back to 2013 and I have never had an issue on delivery with any of them. 3 model S, 3 X, 1 3, and 1 Y.
The first one came from the St. Louis service center but all the rest came from Kansas City as it was not open yet in 2013 the people in Kansas City at the service center are some of the best I have ever worked with. I had the service plan on the original 13 and had them serviced a few times and have bought tires from them. I’ve had one doorhandle go bad on the original model S and had trouble with one falcon wing door which the mobile guy who is also great took care of in short order.

Don’t know why that picture is sideways as it wasn’t like that when I uploaded but I can’t get it to change.

Attachments

• 54A5934C-017A-4117-AE25-6A5FF01AC508.jpeg
    54A5934C-017A-4117-AE25-6A5FF01AC508.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 131