Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance ludicrous - how many kw/miles?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I'm going to buy a 2020 performance ludicrous, with 20" wheels. The odometer shows 37.000 miles, battery at 100% charge shows 276 miles range (can't switch between rated or typical, there is no option).

The average for 37.000 miles is 463 wh/miles :(, which seems too high for me. If u have ludicrous, can u tell me, that's your wh/miles average consumption, and you using sport or ludicrous mode?

thanks!

Hi all, I'm going to buy a 2020 performance ludicrous, with 20" wheels. The odometer shows 37.000 miles, battery at 100% charge shows 276 miles range (can't switch between rated or typical, there is no option).

The average for 37.000 miles is 463 wh/miles :(, which seems too high for me. If u have ludicrous, can u tell me, that's your wh/miles average consumption, and you using sport or ludicrous mode?

thanks!
I also have 37k miles on a 12/2020 build MXP, my total average is 326Wh/m, always in Ludicrous mode.
22“ Pirellis in the summer, 20” Nokians in winter.
I think the efficiency difference in same year MX is on the driver and conditions, not the cars.
Your range might be on the low side, mine shows 248 miles @74%, , I seldom charge above 75%.

Last edited: