Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait if there are no deliveries until Sept 24 to socal. How is your delivery date the 20th? Btw congrats. You somehow got an order for p3d- but was able to use the incentives for 2500 off a p3d? That's pretty sweet

Inventory, Tesla "I guess" delivered or made the "Stealth" models available overnight without telling SA's. My SA literally has been checking every day for me and he said: "they just popped up". After he hung up with me he called people QUICKLY!

Ordered 8/28: MSM/White Interior/Performance/Autopilot and received confirmation email a few hours later.

9/14: received the generic tesla text "we expect to deliver your Model 3 in the next two weeks..."

9/16: VIN in source code - called 888 number to try and get paint and interior upgrades waived and was redirected to Buena Park voicemail.
They called back within 10 minutes and denied my request saying that it was only for people who waited for a really long time. He said I might be able to get the 2 years of super charging but would have to look into it.
Also he told me not to believe everything I read on the Internet which I felt was a little condescending (I hope he didn't mean it that way) but overall he was pleasant and responsive. He also told me the car was in Fremont,CA and waiting for a transport truck and that I would receive a text once it was assigned a transport truck.

About 5 minutes after I hung up I received a text that the car was in transit and I scheduled my appointment to pickup on Friday 9/20 (had a choice of Thursday as well!

Then about 30 minutes later I refreshed my account and a VIN was there.

Seems pretty far off from the other VIN that was posted though ... 465269?

I guess LA and OC are getting deliveries now.

Buena Park, California Pickup

• Love
Reactions: Sickevo86
So was at the mission Viejo showroom in OC to sweep for new inventory and ask about the promotion. SA said free supercharging will be given to all orders not delivered yet but the waived upgrades are only for new inventory sales. He said application of this promotion to custom orders is incorrect but those SA may have misunderstood the promo. He pushed me to try and buy a black P3d but said no. Will continue to wait. He also said he’s had several people in our situation come in as well so good job guys. Stay on top of them. We’ll get our cars soon.

E6B50B9E-C0A6-462D-9E35-EBAA91C26D38.jpeg

White on white, FSD, ordered 8/12

I got a text over the weekend that said my car would be delivered in the next 2 weeks. Seems a lot of people got that same text.
Besides the call, I have not received any text since my order :(

I just got the text on Saturday morning about likely delivery in 2 weeks and they would reach out to schedule. i'll believe it when i see it...

Reactions: Putttt
Just got a text.....

Tesla Update - Your Model 3 will be exiting the factory and heading to Reno in the next few days. Please log in to tesla.com/teslaccount and complete all outstanding tasks as soon as possible. We will update you when it is time to schedule your delivery appointment.

That's awesome! I ordered the same date as you. So mine must be right after yours. Please continue to keep us posted.

Los Angeles blue/white FSD ordered 8/11

Which I guess is good that the text arrived, but I'm ready to go now...I'm paying cash and have had all "outstanding tasks" completed 5 weeks ago...

Got the same text for Tempe. It’s about time for us AZ people

Got the same Tempe text. Wonder if our cars are going to be on the same truck?
8/31 order, white/ white performance, full self drive, AZ. No vin in source code yet.

All white cars coming to the valley of the Sun.... still no text but do have a delivery appointment for next Monday!!! Hopefully it can get moved up to this Friday or weekend!!!

All white cars coming to the valley of the Sun.... still no text but do have a delivery appointment for next Monday!!! Hopefully it can get moved up to this Friday or weekend!!!

@thodgdon66 @cOoTeR @Putttt

ya'll want me to bring the champagne?

FWIW, when I talked to my advisor on 8/18, he said that I should expect delivery around 9/22. In email correspondence on
9/9, he stated that I should expect delivery around 9/21. So despite the fact that people on TMC and another forum I'm part of have told me the advisors don't know anything, my advisor either lucked into a guess or actually had some information to give a relatively reliable estimate.

Reactions: Putttt
So reference the free 2 years of supercharging I did some clarifying today with a few employees. If you have asked for it , it will be requested on your account and can take up to 3 weeks since there is a massive backlog. I was told that they will approve these for end quarter deliveries like ours that have been waiting.

• Helpful
Reactions: jblock4
Joining the AZ crew with my white/white! Just received the text and the vin is in the source code!!! Now only if we can guarantee delivery by the end of the month and get those two years of free super charging! ;)

Should see delivery by this wknd and next week. Ask delivery person or call an SA at Scottsdale fashion square and ask about 2 years unlimited charging. Texted mine today and he say he put it in for me!!’ Cheers to the AZ Tesla waiters

• Love
Reactions: jblock4