Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You guys sound just like me from my Order day in October to Delivery at the end of December. Hardest part was looking at the wall charger mounted in my garage each morning as I went out to my BMW. It’s worth the wait, though, and I enjoy the M3P more and more each day that I drive it. Only downside is I have no idea what the true mileage range I potentially can get in the car is, because I can’t keep my foot out of the accelerator pedal at every possible opportunity.

Ha! that will be me with the accelerator guaranteed. I pull right past my glowing green light on my black wall connector everyday and it mocks me and my ICE Q50s that I used to think was fast. It also pains me every time I fill my gas tank for about $50 knowing it would have only cost about $8 to go 0 to Full on my upcoming P3D.

Please don't say that! Every morning the first thing I do now is check the Tesla website to see if my VIN is there. If I have to do that for 8 more weeks I'm going to need therapy. Maybe I should just drink more Scotch! LOL!
Ha! I can SO relate to that. I do the same every morning and just about every hour of the day. I ordered the black Gen 2 charger a few weeks ago as soon as I got the email notifying of stock. Literally, the day I finished installing it, I saw the Gen 3 was out. Kinda relieved the pain of waiting for the car...for maybe an hour.

Been raining off and on in the Bay Area. Anyone here with a new 2020 have foggy fog lamps? Lol pun intended IMG_20200122_190052.jpg IMG_20200122_190031.jpg

F98422E2-ED1F-4DA0-948B-B8F0F42334B7.jpeg
Hi. So received this message regarding my Model 3 Performance delivery timing. I’m unsure if that is legit or not.. I’ve heard of several people getting pranked. Just wondering what y’all think. The number they used -> (510) 241-4178

I ordered on Jan 3rd and the estimate was 4-7 weeks. So, I kind of think this is an auto response unless you ordered the same time and also had a 4-7 week estimate. The 1-3 week message for me is fitting for the original estimate when I ordered.
Have you heard anything about your order. I ordered mine January 4th in Massachusetts and it at the time it was 4-6 weeks. I asked my “Tesla Advisor” today and he said it’s looking like another 7-10 weeks.