Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just found that out today. I ordered December 20 and had an estimated delivery time of 4-7 weeks... after a phone call it turned out I wasn’t getting it till Mid Feb-March..
:-(
Wareagle, you are cracking me up, you sound a lot like me. I bought my Gen two wall connector and had it installed three months ago. I also have bought several flare items in preparation and to commit myself. I figure if I buy do-dads, it will come! lol. I kind of wish I would have waited and gotten the Gen 3 wall connector but there was no word of it mentioned and the black Gen 2 would sell out within a day, so I nabbed it when I could.

Also getting pressure from the dealership, my lease return is due in March and they want me in a new Infiniti. Not gunna happen!

And now we wait..
Dude I just bought 2 XBox controllers so I can play Atari in the car yesterday. Seriously? This thing better be worth it or I'm gonna have a TON of stuff to sell on Ebay LOL! Still no VIN, and no word on when this thing will show up. AND I see some people got texts and I didn't get one which is really setting me on edge. So I'm taking my own advice and drinking Scotch. If this keeps up I'll have lots of Scotch, but no money left for my down payment.

Delivery timing update - we currently expect your Model 3 to be ready for delivery in 3 - 9 weeks. We will provide further updates as the estimated build date gets closer and the time range narrows.

Please ensure you have completed all tasks in your Tesla Account. Any delays in completing these tasks may delay your delivery timing.For more information, please visit tesla.com/support/delivery-day

3-9 weeks, at least that’s better than my ca dmv appointment for real id

• Informative
Reactions: PhaseWhite
:-(

Dude I just bought 2 XBox controllers so I can play Atari in the car yesterday. Seriously? This thing better be worth it or I'm gonna have a TON of stuff to sell on Ebay LOL! Still no VIN, and no word on when this thing will show up. AND I see some people got texts and I didn't get one which is really setting me on edge. So I'm taking my own advice and drinking Scotch. If this keeps up I'll have lots of Scotch, but no money left for my down payment.

I have an old PS3, I'll have to try out those controllers. I hear some work and some don't on the M3 though. As for Scotch and this wait.. I picked a bad month to stop drinking. :( Let's hope for us both, we get some good news soon and we avoid having a M3 accessory garage sale lol.

Was just told by someone at Tesla that the "leftover" orders that weren't fulfilled in December should be delivered in 1-4 weeks. Apparently the factory is trying to get all those orders filled before they move on to all the January orders. Hopefully he's right. I've been waiting 12 weeks now.

My original quote was 4-7 weeks on Jan. 8, so I got an appraisal from CarMax two weeks later (01/22) hoping my 3 shows up before the 30 day appraisal expiration.
I got a text today reading 5-9 weeks away. :( I trust that the car will be great when it arrives, but this company is miles away when it comes to customer service. I'm going to try to not think about cars for the next couple months, today was just a kick in the teeth..

Ordered on 01/10 and no text yet. When I ordered it said 5-8 weeks and then 2 days later 8-11 weeks. Stopped by the Tesla Showroom and they pulled up my res and said it would probably be longer than the 11 weeks. He said if you want to make any changes he can do it with no prob since they didn’t even start production on mine. ☹️. I have a SR+ right now so the wait isn’t killing me but I am having trouble not getting excited about it.
Not gonna lie I’m a bit discouraged about not getting it anytime soon after seeing others getting updated via text.

I just checked my source code and I got a VIN today on a 1/6 order White on white. It looks like the Scotch drinking is paying off OR I drank too much scotch and the VIN is not really there: Hmmmmmm....

I ordered a white/white LR AWD (non-P) and also got my VIN in source code today (ordered 1/10) so it sounds like they just pumped out a white white batch. I’m east coast too like you are. Here’s hoping we get our cars by this upcoming weekend?! Planning for the one after though.

Very nice! Mine is supposed to get loaded on a truck and shipped from Calgary tomorrow. Are your winter wheels 18" Fast FC04 in Titanium? That's what I ordered for mine.

How long did it take to get to you once it arrived in Alberta? I’m in Regina... my model 3 arrived in Calgary last Tuesday. I wired the funds Wednesday, they said they would contact me with a shipping eta. Tesla Calgary has not replied to me since they took my cash... I’m getting anxious...

Ordered on 01/10 and no text yet. When I ordered it said 5-8 weeks and then 2 days later 8-11 weeks. Stopped by the Tesla Showroom and they pulled up my res and said it would probably be longer than the 11 weeks. He said if you want to make any changes he can do it with no prob since they didn’t even start production on mine. ☹️. I have a SR+ right now so the wait isn’t killing me but I am having trouble not getting excited about it.
Not gonna lie I’m a bit discouraged about not getting it anytime soon after seeing others getting updated via text.

Mine has been sitting in my neighbouring city for the past week... I’m feeling very discouraged at the moment. Especially since they haven’t even acknowledged me since they took my $76,500 CAD.

I ordered a white/white LR AWD (non-P) and also got my VIN in source code today (ordered 1/10) so it sounds like they just pumped out a white white batch. I’m east coast too like you are. Here’s hoping we get our cars by this upcoming weekend?! Planning for the one after though.
Meh, I think this weekend is too soon - even though I'd LOVE IT! But I haven't gotten a call from my SA yet. I'm betting on another 14 days, which would put them on the shallow end of 5 weeks from the date of order.

I’m excited to say I found my vin for my model 3 performance. I found my vin using the page source. But when I go to order something and proceed to checkout it still says *This is a gift or VIN not assigned yet*.
That's because it hasn't been delivered to you so the VIN is not officially yours. Which is why the VIN is hidden and you need to see it with the source code trick. Once it is officially delivered to you and you are on the hook for it then it will be added to your account.