Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's interesting that if you configure a car today on the website it says deliver will be within 2-3 weeks. When I ordered on 7/28 that language was within two weeks. I have been checking this site Tesla Inventory List - Find your next car for what is available in the last 24 hours, it sure seems they they do not build many white cars for stock.
Still shows within 2 weeks when I just checked

First post - might as well throw ours in here too and share in the PAIN.

White on white Performance, ordered 8/6 for delivery in Phoenix, no VIN of course (LOL)...

I'd be happy if we get a VIN by the end of the month, much less delivery of the car :)

Ordered my Red P3D- on Aug 4, and finally going to be delivered to my house tomorrow! So close and yet so far!

qhc4gI6.png

Cu25CCa.png

Reactions: Nrazar
Ordered MSM on Black Performance on 8/7. No VIN yet in the Bay Area close to Fremont! Just seeking therapeutic help from this forum.

In all seriousness, though, is my color combination being delivered faster than those who got Perf + white interiors? Just curious. The customer rep I spoke with today said that these are being delivered in about 2-3 weeks timeframe. Have no idea who accurate that is, though.

• Funny
Reactions: Nrazar
Ordered MSM on Black Performance on 8/7. No VIN yet in the Bay Area close to Fremont! Just seeking therapeutic help from this forum.

In all seriousness, though, is my color combination being delivered faster than those who got Perf + white interiors? Just curious. The customer rep I spoke with today said that these are being delivered in about 2-3 weeks timeframe. Have no idea who accurate that is, though.

I have a MSM on black coming too - 8/5 order date - and my salesperson said the same thing. It's two to three weeks. No official VIN yet but the source code on the website shows a VIN.

I have a MSM on black coming too - 8/5 order date - and my salesperson said the same thing. It's two to three weeks. No official VIN yet but the source code on the website shows a VIN.

Oh wow, I tried the source code trick (which I thought Tesla programmers patched and wasn't available yet) but mine doesn't show anything. I just heard from my salesperson and now they are saying ~4 weeks for all performance models at a minimum.

Sigh.

Talk about horrible customer experience management and absolutely BSing sales people.

I kid you not, the service rep on the phone today said, "Well, sir, you know Tesla is a 'startup' so it doesn't go smoothly all the time." If I were her manager I'd fire her for making that statement to a customer.

Ordered the white model 3 performance the beginning of this month with a 2 week estimate. I was told today by my sales advisor that tesla is very behind on production for the performance model and that it will take at least another 2+ weeks before delivery. I am local to the factory so I would imagine folks ordering in other areas may have an increase in the delivery time. Bummer.

Ordered the white model 3 performance the beginning of this month with a 2 week estimate. I was told today by my sales advisor that tesla is very behind on production for the performance model and that it will take at least another 2+ weeks before delivery. I am local to the factory so I would imagine folks ordering in other areas may have an increase in the delivery time. Bummer.

I'm near the gigafactory. I wonder if they still ship by truck here or if they use the train like they do for batteries?

I ordered my Model 3 Performance, White paint, Black/White interior on August 8. It'll be delivered to the Roswell, GA service center. I've just read through all of these posts and am coming to realize the estimated delivery of "2 weeks" on the Tesla website might be a tad optimistic :)