Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone! I hope you all get your cars real soon and that they’re free of defects!

I just took delivery of my white on black with FSD yesterday morning and couldn’t be happier (also updated the spreadsheet). A couple of surprises: spoiler and badge were already installed when I met my car. Also, they now throw in the J1772 to Tesla charge adapter with the stock charge kit, which I was unaware of.

I had a software scare where for some reason my side mirrors wouldn’t unfold and the Delivery Advisor could’t figure out. Took a soft reboot, but they’re now working nominally.

All in all, the product I received is beautiful and free of cosmetic defects. No operational or performance defects yet that I can tell. Customer service throughout? Mediocre. The lady that gave me the vehicle orientation before I drove off was the best semblance of customer service... of course, I had already signed and paid at that point.

Godspeed, folks! Crossing my fingers for speedy and flawless deliveries for you all!

Hey everyone! I hope you all get your cars real soon and that they’re free of defects!

I just took delivery of my white on black with FSD yesterday morning and couldn’t be happier (also updated the spreadsheet). A couple of surprises: spoiler and badge were already installed when I met my car. Also, they now throw in the J1772 to Tesla charge adapter with the stock charge kit, which I was unaware of.

I had a software scare where for some reason my side mirrors wouldn’t unfold and the Delivery Advisor could’t figure out. Took a soft reboot, but they’re now working nominally.

All in all, the product I received is beautiful and free of cosmetic defects. No operational or performance defects yet that I can tell. Customer service throughout? Mediocre. The lady that gave me the vehicle orientation before I drove off was the best semblance of customer service... of course, I had already signed and paid at that point.

Godspeed, folks! Crossing my fingers for speedy and flawless deliveries for you all!
Picture or it didn’t happen.... just saying.

Ordered a M3P Blue/Black no FSD near Philadelphia on 4/22. Watching Ammulder posts closely. Hopeful mine will be the same timeline as yours. Thanks for all the details you posted!

Also ordered a Blue/Black/(with FSD) on 4/22. Also near Philly (Cherry Hill showroom). It seems you and I are in a race, and probably our cars will both be delivered on the same truck. Good luck!

Reactions: ammulder

I ordered the same config on Apr 7. Hopefully mine will be in good shape too with badge and spoiler. Did they give you a NEMA 14-50 adapter with the car? I’m hearing that they no longer come with the mobile kit. ..also pictures!

I just called my DA. My blue/white is in Chicago and they've expedited delivery to me from Friday to today! I'm taking home delivery between 4-6pm. I'll post pictures as soon as I can. 47 days from order to delivery, I'm so relieved that I will finally receive it. Hoping for no weird delivery voodoo happening.

How did you complete the part about proof of insurance without a VIN? Maybe that's a state-by-state thing, but I can't do that until I have a VIN.

The delivery team at my local service center told me PA could use existing insurance policy. I was told everything is based off the order not completing the pre delivery steps also. But as with everything Tesla who knows. There is a link to updating insurance policy on my account now after the fact.