Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. Ordered on 4/7. How do I get a “OA”? Sounds like that may be a key to getting a car? I just ordered via app. When I call the toll free number they just send me to the local SC here in Charlotte and they don’t know anything. Basically they say “keep waiting”

It's kinda like their version of the salesman. I got assigned one after test driving at the local tesla dealership prior to even ordering the car. Whenever I call about my car, it gets routed to my OA. Same with emails.

I was offered my config with 750 miles on it at a $850 discount. It was a test drive vehicle. $850 doesn’t seem like much of a discount. Thoughts??

If you’re in a hurry, it’s worth considering to get out of the line-of-unknown-length. At least you could be sure you can give it a test drive!

If you’re medium not in a hurry, I’d wait for new.

If you’re way not in a hurry, you could wait for a better end of quarter discount.

Uh oh, I have delivery of my black M3P scheduled for Monday. What's the issue with paint??

If you touch or rub it it will swirl/scratch the clear coat, and prepare for some minor issues (paint nibs etc). My best advice is to just let it go and when it gets worse - just take it to a good detailer.

I can promise you you’ll just want to let the OCD go pretty sharpish with this color.

Update: I finally got through to the local delivery team (only gotten voicemail on previous attempts), and they say when the national person created the case to update my order to the current pricing, they made a mistake, which this person will correct and I should see within the hour. Here's hoping! (Should be a $3500 difference to reflect $500 cheaper paint and free AP.)

Next update: yesterday late morning I saw the correct price on my account page, but the MVPA still showed $3500 too much. I e-mailed the delivery guy about it yesterday afternoon, and this morning after the site came back up, I have a second MVPA on my account with the correct price (the old one with the wrong price is still there too). But we talked on the phone and he assures me we'll use the correct one.

They said my car may arrive today, but my wife and the delivery person and I don't have any common availability until the originally scheduled 5/7 delivery date, so I'm not going to get it any sooner. Oh, well.

Devon said they will accept a personal check, or let me sign into their computer to do an electronic transfer. So no cashier's check needed.

Congrats everyone!

DvCn931X0AAJ3GZ.jpg

Reactions: xasroma
Also took delivery today. Awesome car. The calibration is stuck at 0% though and I've driven for nearly a 100 miles. Tesla said to drive on a clearly marked highway for 10 mins, do a soft reset and continue driving for 30-40 mins. Will try tomorrow.

A few body panels had really bad alignment (frunk, passenger fender and passenger rear door) so they already scheduled an appointment to have those aligned properly.

Lastly it came with a spoiler and badge already installed. Also odometer was only at 2 miles!

I might be having the same issue (calibration at 0% at close to 100mi) the soft reset is when you just click the two buttons on the steering wheel together right?