Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ive been watching this thread for the past few months, and was worried my order wouldn’t be here before the end of the quarter. Ordered my white on white P3D with FSD on 5/16, and got a text + call confirming my delivery date on 5/31. Scheduled to pick the car up on 6/3, Eastern PA delivery.

This is very exciting! I ordered 5/15 p3d w/w no FSD (so cal) so I'm hoping to hear soon. Seems like they are filling orders far from the factory still. But it's hard to tell really how they are picking. Either way, they are coming!! Everyone hang in there

Reactions: xasroma
After my post this morning. white on white P3D order 4/3 VIN assigned in website 393xxx finally with delivery date (not having to dig through source code)
Also received text message with delivery for this coming Sunday 6/9
I updated info on the spreadsheet.
Reading last posts... it is true!!
unicorn w/w p3d stampede incoming!!!
sit tight if you have been waiting
IMG_6773.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Royal-1 and M3totms
I called Tesla asking them to consider matching me with any other non-red P3D’s but of course the young man who answered told me only your OA can do that. I asked is this the same OA that won’t return my calls/emails and he said yes.

I’m done begging them to take my money. This is unacceptable. I’m canceling.

Just got a Delivery Date of June 5th! But no VIN or anything I need that to move forward with my Loan and stuff only got couple days!
Update, Owner Advisor Had my vin #, once I finished all the steps on the website (added my insurance) I received the signed MVPA and vin number on it.

Only thing is it shows home delivery when I selected Fremont Hub. Still waiting for a delivery advisor to contact me to see if the June 5th is for sure and to verify I’m picking the car up at the HUB

• Love
Reactions: M3totms
Update, Owner Advisor Had my vin #, once I finished all the steps on the website (added my insurance) I received the signed MVPA and vin number on it.

Only thing is it shows home delivery when I selected Fremont Hub. Still waiting for a delivery advisor to contact me to see if the June 5th is for sure and to verify I’m picking the car up at the HUB

Same thing with me, I wanted to take delivery at Fremont Hub but currently shows home delivery. I’ve been trying to call but apparently they are closed today. I’m schedule for delivery tomorrow 6/4

Any luck changing pick up location?

Same thing with me, I wanted to take delivery at Fremont Hub but currently shows home delivery. I’ve been trying to call but apparently they are closed today. I’m schedule for delivery tomorrow 6/4

Just got a call from Tesla! Will be taking delivery directly at the Fremont Factory on 6/4. Extremely excited!!!

White/White Unicorn!!

From what the owner advisor told me was the delivery location was not set which is why it only shows home address!, Hopefully i end up like you and it gets settled!

YES!! I am so excited for you! I'm right behind you and have been hoping to see your post like this! Congrats. Keep us posted. We are drooling over here with excitement w/w P3D club