Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got it a few days early!!! What a perfect day for a drive. This thing is absolutely bonkers... so sick!! View media item 119805View media item 119806View media item 119804View media item 119807

Gorgeous! love the white contrast with black roof and spoiler. Enjoy !!
Very Jealous in a good way!

I received an email from Tesla last Wednesday ! It said Next Steps for Your Model 3 Delivery / Prepare for delivery.
It pretty much asked me to confirm insurance, delivery location, and upload drivers license that action was required on the email in red letters. Awesome! I am getting prepared for delivery finally! while imagining myself at Tesla over the weekend, snapping those pictures of the unicorn.

As soon as I could I signed in to Tesla website and there was nothing new! Nothing I had not seen in the past 7 weeks since ordering the car.
Hence I called 2 different Florida Tesla Stores and was told : Lady over phone expressed- UFF! when I mentioned it was a white on white Performance.

They said it was just an automated e-mail from Tesla and everything looks good but you don't have a VIN and no new info on anything.

Im approaching 8 weeks from order date (April 3) with the exact same configuration.

I have a screen protector, carbon fiber interior swaps, trays, nomad wireless charger, P3D badge, Tesla performance badges, USB stick. Mats. Tesla Wall mount charger installed over 5 weeks ago with a new dedicated 90 amp fusebox and....

NO CAR!!!
LOL!!! with a small teardrop!

on a positive note I am very impressed with the quality of abstract ocean for the accessories. The P3D badge is absolutely gorgeous. The nomad charger also worth the money.

Last edited:
Thats crazy. How long is the wait until they make it right ?

Back in the line for next VIN to be assigned. No guarantees for hitting June30 federal tax credit cutoff.

Factory-side, I don't think they'll do anything special. Just another VIN to the "reject" pile. Not even sure if Delivery will send the detailed defect feedback to the factory.
Sales/OwnerAdvisor-side, said he'll comp me with Homelink and all-weather mats.

Update : White on White performance
Ordered April 3rd

Tesla website changed to submit payment with no VIN, no MVAP changes.

Searched and found VIN on website source code and later confirmed with CarFax the vin 393xxxX for Tesla model 3 2019

I won't pay until inspecting the car. Its Sunday will try my luck calling. Someone else had same situation and the car was in the dealership.

Guys: stampede of white on white unicorns coming!

Last edited:
Ive been watching this thread for the past few months, and was worried my order wouldn’t be here before the end of the quarter. Ordered my white on white P3D with FSD on 5/16, and got a text + call confirming my delivery date on 5/31. Scheduled to pick the car up on 6/3, Eastern PA delivery.

Congrats, that’s seems like a quick turnaround time given your combo choice & location...oh the range of emotions lol

Ive been watching this thread for the past few months, and was worried my order wouldn’t be here before the end of the quarter. Ordered my white on white P3D with FSD on 5/16, and got a text + call confirming my delivery date on 5/31. Scheduled to pick the car up on 6/3, Eastern PA delivery.
I ordered 2 days after you same except no FSD so hopefully my time is coming!

Reactions: M3totms
Well what do you know, sitting in the source code just now, a shiny VIN has emerged. Ordered 5/5 P3D W/W FSD (The works) Now waiting on someone to come and pinch me, the txt, or the website to tell me to throw more money at them. I'm in AZ fyi Started to worry they were only doing the East cost.

• Love
Reactions: xasroma and M3totms
Well what do you know, sitting in the source code just now, a shiny VIN has emerged. Ordered 5/5 P3D W/W FSD (The works) Now waiting on someone to come and pinch me, the txt, or the website to tell me to throw more money at them. I'm in AZ fyi Started to worry they were only doing the East cost.

Congrats ! I am in AZ, too and 5 days behind you, except with Red. I'll be keeping an eye out this week.....

Reactions: M3totms
Is it true that the “edit design” link must be gone in order for there to be a VIN in the source? It’s far easier to check frequently with my phone and have just been looking for the edit design to disappear. I ordered on April 30 and I still have my “edit design” and assume I have no VIN.

Is it true that the “edit design” link must be gone in order for there to be a VIN in the source? It’s far easier to check frequently with my phone and have just been looking for the edit design to disappear. I ordered on April 30 and I still have my “edit design” and assume I have no VIN.

Edit design link disappeared 3 days after I ordered on 5/27, but still no VIN...