Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered Aug 6. White on White P3D and FSD. Rep says VIN won't show up in your account until 24-48 hours before delivery but I email them asking for an update and they called me and told me the VIN was assigned but it won't show publicly.

Typical Tesla still dealing with shoddy internal logistics and communications.
Ohhhh. You’re in Canada. That means we still haven’t seen 1 US VIN yet in over a month

Hi Folks! I just joined but updated the spreadsheet a couple of days ago.
I'm in Dallas, TX; ordered 09 August: an LR Basic (White on Black, no FSD). No VIN, got the same 4-5-week text as many have reported on 24 August. Just today, my wife (not me) got a text that asked for delivery options. She forwarded me the message, and I was able to go on the site and arrange for a delivery on 19 September. Did I say no VIN?! Keeping fingers crossed. I hope y'all will get your M3s very soon!

Hi Folks! I just joined but updated the spreadsheet a couple of days ago.
I'm in Dallas, TX; ordered 09 August: an LR Basic (White on Black, no FSD). No VIN, got the same 4-5-week text as many have reported on 24 August. Just today, my wife (not me) got a text that asked for delivery options. She forwarded me the message, and I was able to go on the site and arrange for a delivery on 19 September. Did I say no VIN?! Keeping fingers crossed. I hope y'all will get your M3s very soon!
This is the Performance model waiting room

White/black P3D ordered 7/15, modified my order on 8/15, on 8/24 I got a text saying 5 to 5 more weeks, my SA said this was probably not accurate. I have everything ready, loan terms approved and even a home charger already installed, I feel like a kid waiting for a new toy checking the website everyday hoping to get an update but nothing.

Reactions: Phlier
The lease on my wife’s C43 AMG is up on 11/6. We plan on ordering a W/W Performance with FSD as a lease. The decision to be made is when to order it considering what I’ve been reading here. Because we live in NY I already called Tire Rack and ordered a set of 4 Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3’s, 235/45R-18 with Tesla Noise Cancelling System mounted on black Flow 1 Race Spec rims. I mention this because they are only getting a limited supply which won’t be in until the end of October or beginning of November. The sales person said it was a good thing I ordered now.

I hadn't heard anything about my order since I placed it about two weeks ago. Scheduled a test drive today and suddenly got a call from my delivery person. If you haven't heard anything might be worth trying. It seemed to unstick the gears for my order.
People have been waiting over a month on here, I am sure it was just a courtesy call. You would have skipped lots of people to get your car first.