Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Much like the above, ive looked everywhere 20x and I dont have that ‘request a change’. I only have edit design or cancel order. I paid the $2500 deposit not $100 and ordered 10/12 so it cant have anything to do with new deposit system. I tried landscape phone and desktop. Ill have to call them next week and see how that goes.

Much like the above, ive looked everywhere 20x and I dont have that ‘request a change’. I only have edit design or cancel order. I paid the $2500 deposit not $100 and ordered 10/12 so it cant have anything to do with new deposit system. I tried landscape phone and desktop. Ill have to call them next week and see how that goes.

Try changing the URL to product-finalize instead of profile. I only see the link with those words on the product-finalize view.

/teslaaccount/profile?rn=RNXXXXXXXXX

will change to

/teslaaccount/product-finalize?rn=RNXXXXXXXXX

Try changing the URL to product-finalize instead of profile. I only see the link with those words on the product-finalize view.

will change to

you are the man! Thanks for this. That is people helping people right there...

that works for anyone having my issue. Kind of funny, almost seems on that page that it skips some steps. For example, i have not uploaded my financing info yet and sort of shows on this page that financing complete. The original issue could be for those of us that havent uploaded financing info yet...

will change to

Thank you!! I finally see the elusive insurance option. For those that can't, here is what I used to see when I went to my account via Tesla.com (top screen shot). If using the product finalize link above, you get the second screen.

Attachments

• 322.png
    322.png
    265.4 KB · Views: 63
Looks like some have submitted requests to have their price adjusted to match that of their order agreement. Ordered my Model 3 Performance before price increase and currently still see a mismatch. Will Tesla finance autocorrect that when time comes to finalize payments or do I need to submit a request beforehand?

Looks like some have submitted requests to have their price adjusted to match that of their order agreement. Ordered my Model 3 Performance before price increase and currently still see a mismatch. Will Tesla finance autocorrect that when time comes to finalize payments or do I need to submit a request beforehand?

I would say so... and you're armed with the knowledge of others receiving a correction. I can provide you proof if it really comes down to it. I went ahead and requested the change because it was working so well for others...