Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HI Everyone, newbie here. Whats your take on the orientation, is it worth it?

Ordered 10/27
San Diego, CA
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • 20’’ Gray Performance Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability

I emailed my SA Yesterday 11/12 to see if there is any possibility we would get the FSD Performance delivered before Dec 3 for Californians.

Her reply:
"We will not get the cars until the last 2 weeks of December; our factory is producing cars for other countries right now.
If anything changes I will let you know."

If they do deliver before Dec 3, it would be a nice surprise to be able to get the CA EV Rebate.

I later got a call from the Delivery Center asking for my insurance as it was the only missing part in my account. The Financing is approved. and all my information is in the system.

I'm Ready!!!

Have them remove FSD so that you’re under $60k sales price to qualify for $2k rebate after Dec 3rd.

Then purchase FSD separately after taking delivery.

Ordered 10/27
San Diego, CA
  • Performance Upgrade
  • Autopilot

I emailed my SA Yesterday 11/12 to see if there is any possibility we would get the FSD Performance delivered before Dec 3 for Californians.

Her reply:
"We will not get the cars until the last 2 weeks of December; our factory is producing cars for other countries right now.

If they do deliver before Dec 3, it would be a nice surprise to be able to get the CA EV Rebate.

I later got a call from the Delivery Center asking for my insurance as it was the only missing part in my account. The Financing is approved. and all my information is in the system.

I'm Ready!!!

geez, keep that bad news to yourself. The other posts above were giving me some optimism. I understand theyre a small company trying to exponentially grow and become a first mover but with any business, you have to fulfill your previous promises (all of us) before new promises (overseas). What kind of business completely ignores the entire US for a while

Have them remove FSD so that you’re under $60k sales price to qualify for $2k rebate after Dec 3rd.

Then purchase FSD separately after taking delivery.

Yes, that is exactly what I'm thinking. I got FSD locked at 6K so I need to negotiate with them to keep it at that price. If not, I prefer to keep it in the loan or completely remove it and live without it.

The performance is a drivers car anyway, I like my adrenaline from speed, not from the teenager FSD.;)

Got an email back from my SA an hour ago: "I dont have much of an update for you at this point but most order are on track to have a matching VIN by mid December."

I ordered on October 17th, blue on white. So I have another month just to get a VIN, not even delivery.

I was also just over in Bellevue, WA for lunch today next to the lot Tesla uses for their cars. It was pretty much empty, no change from ~2 weeks ago when I went last time. A couple months ago there were hundreds filling the entire lot.

Ordered 10/27
San Diego, CA
  • Performance Upgrade
  • Autopilot

Her reply:

I'm Ready!!!

they asked me to upload insurance info too but no where on my account does it give me that option. Asked where, OA gave me a location that doesn’t exist. Emailed insurance to them to upload. ??

Did you complete the rest of your delivery tasks? It usually appears once you completed all tasks including financing info for lienholder, financed amount etc.
Finance is pending. I didn’t want to do it right away because website says only good for 30 days. I’ve seen people on here say actually good for 60 days so asked the OA and they said submit and good for the rest of the year. So did that yesterday

The last step (Payment Method)

I’m getting an error,

“We are experiencing technical issues loading your payment details. Please try again later.”

Been getting it all day...

Has anyone else experienced this issue???

Side note, Ordered P3 Oct. 24th grey/white. I’m

Finance is pending. I didn’t want to do it right away because website says only good for 30 days. I’ve seen people on here say actually good for 60 days so asked the OA and they said submit and good for the rest of the year. So did that yesterday
Don't apply for financing, but if you know your loan amount and lienholder details, you can fill that in beforehand.

Ordered 10/18
M3P White
Non FSD

Wait time was shown as 8-10 weeks. Just got an email from SA that ETA is 12/16-19. I was hoping it would be a week or two earlier, still praying!

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-14_9-53-48.png
    upload_2019-11-14_9-53-48.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 51