Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here... Original order date for me was 10/15. I’ll update when I get a VIN.
The wait is sickening.

10/23 for me...

I test drove an LR AWD in Sept and still felt the itch... Then in October rented a Perf+ on turo and hadn't ended my rental yet. (rented from 10/12 to 10/19)

Would have saved me a few hundred bucks if I'd ordered earlier...

I was told most likely first week of December for delivery (taking delivery in OC).

My sales advisor emailed me today saying Performance production is set to begin on Dec 1st. (I don't have a VIN yet, 10/31 order)
Of course I take everything with a huge grain of salt.

i can confirm what TTT said. I called today to ask about a few things and the SA said production for performance should be done early December with projected delivery (east coast) around Mid December.

So now y’all have two huge grains of salt to discuss, hahaha.

• Funny
Reactions: massonron192
i can confirm what TTT said. I called today to ask about a few things and the SA said production for performance should be done early December with projected delivery (east coast) around Mid December.

So now y’all have two huge grains of salt to discuss, hahaha.
I believe one way more than my SA telling me my car is already in production and wouldn’t deliver till mid December

My sales advisor emailed me today saying Performance production is set to begin on Dec 1st. (I don't have a VIN yet, 10/31 order)
Of course I take everything with a huge grain of salt.
Another discrepancy between SAs and what they can find out from Tesla itself.
My knowledge is that North American Performance production is starting again next week, and will take 1 week to deliver to east coast.
Preparing for first week of December. But not holding my breath (did finish installing Wall connector. What a pain in the rear it was pulling 4/3 wire through the house!)

White/White.
Cherry Hill

Another discrepancy between SAs and what they can find out from Tesla itself.
My knowledge is that North American Performance production is starting again next week, and will take 1 week to deliver to east coast.
Preparing for first week of December. But not holding my breath (did finish installing Wall connector. What a pain in the rear it was pulling 4/3 wire through the house!)

White/White.
Cherry Hill
When were you given this update?