Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So for people who have been following Tesla manufacturing and delivery longer than I have, is it actually possible for those of us that ordered just before Thanksgiving to get our cars before the EoY like the website says? Or is that just too optimistic?

Got the VIN. 603385

Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance --- Midnight Silver Metallic Paint --- Performance Upgrade --- 20’’ Gray Performance Wheels --- Black and White Interior --- Full Self-Driving Capability

Atlanta, GA
Order date 10/25

You have the exact config as mine, so I went and checked on my profile. I now have a VIN after two months!

Austin, TX
9/25 order

So for people who have been following Tesla manufacturing and delivery longer than I have, is it actually possible for those of us that ordered just before Thanksgiving to get our cars before the EoY like the website says? Or is that just too optimistic?
yes, definitely possible..ive seen vin to delivery normally within 7-10 days for most people at the end of last quarter