Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is a tip for when you find your VIN in the code: Call your shop, tell them you saw the VIN online, and ask to schedule the delivery.

Once you see the VIN, they can see when the truck is supposed to arrive. They need a day or so to inspect and detail the cars.
You should be able to ask for a delivery day the day after your car arrives at the shop.

They may tell you that the truck may be delayed due to weather or logistics, and that's why your delivery date will be tentative. Still, ask them to put you on the schedule asap. I did, and as a result I'm the first one to get my car: 10am the day after it arrives, when the door opens that morning :)
what date are you supposed to pick up?

Here are a few UK deliveries:

qtt7LzJ.jpg

JDfLTDt.jpg

7Xj1qG8.jpg

Ea28Z1H.jpg

XkCRIbp.jpg

vjgscHa.jpg

I have my delivery for next week(Atlanta). Two questions...1) on my Tesla manage page it says, “Please pay off your your remaining balance prior to delivery”. Who would pay off a car before inspection of the car? Are they serious?
2) Also on the manage page- is anyone else’s MVPA link opening? I’ve tried for two days with out any luck. This would contain the VIN number(other than source page).

Switched my White/White Performance (ordered 11/25) to a White/Black Stealth today, saved $10K in the process in total and got a VIN assigned the same day, delivery date should be within the next week or two. My SA has been awesome, Shannon Long if you guys need a good one! She was on top of it and sent me two stealth options as soon as they popped up and is getting it shipped to my delivery center free of charge.

• Disagree
Reactions: WhiteLtngP3D
Switched my White/White Performance (ordered 11/25) to a White/Black Stealth today, saved $10K in the process in total and got a VIN assigned the same day, delivery date should be within the next week or two. My SA has been awesome, Shannon Long if you guys need a good one! She was on top of it and sent me two stealth options as soon as they popped up and is getting it shipped to my delivery center free of charge.

Okay that’s cool. Bye! :p

just kidding btw. You are welcomed to stay ; )

I thought about doing the same but I love all those extra additions that really make a performance pop. Those red calipers & grey wheels, spoiler... all things i'd eventually add to my car anyway, not to mention springs.