Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can do all that for less than $10K
Dont bring this into the performance wait thread. If you couldn't wait an additional 2-3 weeks and loved "saving" 10 grand, great! More power to ya.
We can talk all day about stealth vs p3d+ and how wheels, calipers and whatever else can be had aftermarket in the other beaten threads created.
Some people want p3d + and others want stealth. Done.

Dont bring this into the performance wait thread. If you couldn't wait an additional 2-3 weeks and loved "saving" 10 grand, great! More power to ya.
We can talk all day about stealth vs p3d+ and how wheels, calipers and whatever else can be had aftermarket in the other beaten threads created.
Some people want p3d + and others want stealth. Done.
Preach! I’m always like, great you got a stealth, so what?

I want something I don’t have to modify, otherwise I would have gotten my RS3 that I was initially going to buy before test driving the P3D+. No need to take things off of the car or add anything other than aesthetics. Worth not having that hassle to me.

Preach! I’m always like, great you got a stealth, so what?

I want something I don’t have to modify, otherwise I would have gotten my RS3 that I was initially going to buy before resting test driving the P3D+. No need to take things off of the car or add anything other than aesthetics. Worth not having that hassle to me.

Yes! Exactly. The only work I'll have to do on my car is drive it to XPEL and get it fully stealth wrapped & storm-troopered.

Yes! Exactly. The only work I'll have to do on my car is drive it to XPEL and get it fully stealth wrapped & storm-troopered.
Exactly! Paint correction and then XPEL. That’s about as much time as I’m willing to spend on “mods” or downtime. Anything more than that reminds me of my early 20’s and modding. I just don’t have that energy to say “I saved 10k” just to spend 6k in parts, 3k in labor (or hours cursing if I DIY) and god knows how much wasted time. I’m not old, but I feel like it. *cries again*

1: Your prices are absurd. No one would pay $4k for the Tesla 20” wheels, or $500 for the spoiler, or $500 to paint brake calipers

2: Even with your insane prices, still not $10k

Model 3 20" Sport Wheel and Tire Package

I would add my 2 cents to the stealth vs performance debate but honestly idc enough, lol.

Enjoy your stealth, and I’ll enjoy my performance. To each his/her own.

I tried calling to schedule with vin but they said wait for text and wouldn't give me an idea of delivery:(
Well, the folks at your Tesla shop suck then, obviously. Sorry dude.

ETA: The good thing though is that you won't have to wait long. Having a VIN means your car is produced and hitting the transport trailer. It should be at your delivery center soon.

• Funny
Reactions: massonron192
Model 3 20" Sport Wheel and Tire Package

I would add my 2 cents to the stealth vs performance debate but honestly idc enough, lol.

Enjoy your stealth, and I’ll enjoy my performance. To each his/her own.

you misunderstood, I’m not arguing that Tesla charges $4k, I’m saying no one would buy them. So people that buy stealth can get a better, forged, lighter 20” wheel for cheaper.

all that said, I’m getting a performance, not stealth.