Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New to the forum, but I’ve been in the shadows for a few weeks. Just like the majority of people I’ve been checking source code and the forum to see if any CA vins have been received.

Today my route took me by the factory and I was excited to see a lot of M3P on their way out for delivery.

Attachments

• 28CA11C3-BAAE-4E4A-81FC-665F19AD9EE7.jpeg
    28CA11C3-BAAE-4E4A-81FC-665F19AD9EE7.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 79
I have my delivery for next week(Atlanta). Two questions...1) on my Tesla manage page it says, “Please pay off your your remaining balance prior to delivery”. Who would pay off a car before inspection of the car? Are they serious?
2) Also on the manage page- is anyone else’s MVPA link opening? I’ve tried for two days with out any luck. This would contain the VIN number(other than source page).

When did you get the VIN? What config? Did you call to schedule?

New to the forum, but I’ve been in the shadows for a few weeks. Just like the majority of people I’ve been checking source code and the forum to see if any CA vins have been received.

Today my route took me by the factory and I was excited to see a lot of M3P on their way out for delivery.

Unfortunately based on the wheels and lack of spoilers it looks like only one M3P on that truck. Thanks for the pic though!

you misunderstood, I’m not arguing that Tesla charges $4k, I’m saying no one would buy them. So people that buy stealth can get a better, forged, lighter 20” wheel for cheaper.

all that said, I’m getting a performance, not stealth.
Black with black Performance
FSD
Vin 12/2
Pickup 12/10 morning appointment
Owings Mill MD

Anyone find financing under 3.24% for 72 mo with excellent credit? PNC Bank and Capital One are the best rates I’ve found so far.

If registering in CA, 1.99 is the lowest right now. 72 months