Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see your profile says nashivlle, will you also be at brentwood location? I contacted people there via email, Lindsay E got all my paperwork, and get my profile to the steps its out now, and she says it is completed, so going to guess thats okay..
Yes I'm picking up in Brentwood. My SA is Megan.
When you login to your Tesla account page and click on that Overview link, what does it show as your next steps?

Yes I'm picking up in Brentwood. My SA is Megan.
When you login to your Tesla account page and click on that Overview link, what does it show as your next steps?

this is what my page currently looks like

upload_2019-12-5_23-12-40.png

I don’t think you two have anything worry about, I think the only reason I have text there is because the data was entered by someone at Tesla over me:

My profile was still on the car loan/tradin portion so I emailed someone at my delivery location, as I never had a SA assigned ( I also had a questions about USAAs DFR form) she then asked for a few docs from me ( including proof of insurance of my current car) then 3 hours later my profile looked like above

• Informative
Reactions: giantshark18
Anyone know who long these take in transit to Midwest (IL)? Got text it was shipped dec 2. Pickup set for 17th but SA said it may come early. I was thinking only take like 7 days with rail/truck combo. Seeing Florida and others as early as the 10th. Anyone know?

I think you're the first person I've seen here with a VIN who is picking up in Tysons. Sadly I don't have a VIN yet and I'm also picking up in Tysons :-(

So you never got a VIN, but they (called? emailed?) to schedule delivery?

None of the above. My SA (Mo) has been the worst SA ever... I texted multiple times to ask for updates after everyone was starting to get their vin numbers with no response. I decided to latter call and see if anyone had any updates on this matter and they said they could see a vin assigned to me and scheduled me for a pickup appointment (at this time I did not had a VIN in the source or showing on my page) a day latter the VIN showed up on my manage page. I'd call the Tesla automated system and allow it to transfer you to the Tyson's Corner dealer and see if someone else can see something in the system.

Side note: What config do you have ?

None of the above. My SA (Mo) has been the worst SA ever... I texted multiple times to ask for updates after everyone was starting to get their vin numbers with no response. I decided to latter call and see if anyone had any updates on this matter and they said they could see a vin assigned to me and scheduled me for a pickup appointment (at this time I did not had a VIN in the source or showing on my page) a day latter the VIN showed up on my manage page. I'd call the Tesla automated system and allow it to transfer you to the Tyson's Corner dealer and see if someone else can see something in the system.

Side note: What config do you have ?

Seems like someone else might be picking up from VA but seems like it might be for the Richmond store

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-06 at 7.38.47 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-06 at 7.38.47 AM.png
    172.1 KB · Views: 54
Likewise.. I uploaded a photo and the photo shows, but that’s it. Doesn’t display policy number or expiration date.
My account also doesn't show policy details even though I can see my uploaded image. I think there's a bug in the system somewhere because my SA emailed me last night asking for a copy of my proof of insurance. I emailed it to her, so hopefully the policy details fill in once she updates the system (hasn't updated yet though).

Reactions: skydreamerjae
My account also doesn't show policy details even though I can see my uploaded image. I think there's a bug in the system somewhere because my SA emailed me last night asking for a copy of my proof of insurance. I emailed it to her, so hopefully the policy details fill in once she updates the system (hasn't updated yet though).

I was having the same issue till I got a VIN assignment and decided to re-upload my insurance information. Now it shows with all the information above.