Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I swear I saw a 2020 MP3 on the road in Wake Forest, NC this morning. It was coming opposite me and it had the 20 inch gray rims and red calipers and it looked really new. I did not know any had been delivered.

Gray/Black M3P with FSD
Ordered 10/14 in Raleigh, NC
VIN in source on 12/3
Received email to schedule on 12/6
Picking up on 12/9 at noon

fml

This just happened. Ordered 9/25. Delivery today in Denver.

Attachments

• 20191206_102112.jpg
    20191206_102112.jpg
    903 KB · Views: 75
  • 20191206_102050.jpg
    20191206_102050.jpg
    660 KB · Views: 68
I’ll le
Hi Frank, I'm in Austin too and I ordered Model 3 Performance Black/White No FSD on 11/23. So I would like to know when you get yours delivered so it will give me hope. If for some reason I hear anything I will let you know as well. However, I'm not expecting to get mine until the end of the year but there is always hope. Good luck and congratulations.

I’ll let you know if and when I see a VIN or hear something. Oddly, if I were to order today the page says 2-3 weeks for delivery!

Ordered: 10/15
Owings Mill, MD
Black/Black FSD
VIN in source 12/2
Deliver confirm on 12/6 for 12/12.

I never received any notification from my SA throughout the process, except when I called after I found the VIN in the source to get my MVPA. The VIN never showed officially in my account until after I was scheduled for delivery, which happened today.

Ordered: 10/15
Owings Mill, MD
Black/Black FSD
VIN in source 12/2
Deliver confirm on 12/6 for 12/12.

I never received any notification from my SA throughout the process, except when I called after I found the VIN in the source to get my MVPA. The VIN never showed officially in my account until after I was scheduled for delivery, which happened today.
I’m on site in Owings Mills now and they’re unloading another truck. I feel like the trucks are rolling in left and right. The end is near. My delivery was scheduled for next week and my SA is pulling mine around now!

Others are here picking up theirs as well. Lots of photo shoots happening with giddy new Performance owners!

Reactions: DrtyJrze