Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was just informed that the originally projected “transport arrives at delivery center” date of 12/17 was moved to 12/25. With that my delivery date options shrunk, but most importantly I will be out of town. I have flights booked already, and now I will have to pay a *sugar* ton of money to either change my existing flights or interrupt my vacation and fly home for one day for delivery. Needless to say I’m not happy.
I was also told Tesla changed from truck-only delivery to rail delivery.
(I have huge concerns around that too and worry that there will be additional delays.)

OMG!@###!##@!#@!#!@#!@# I JUST GOT MY DELIVERY TEXT TOO!!@!@@!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@ Vehicle in transit!!!

Ordered 12/3
VIN in source 12/8
Delivery scheduled 12/12.

9 days from config to delivery. Can we just talk about how GREAT it is to live in Phoenix, Arizona?!

Gotta love those mild summer days....
Phoenix.png

I emailed my SA this morning and he confirmed the car is scheduled for transport but still in CA.

2 hours later I got a text to schedule delivery. I scheduled it for the 15th based on the date options offered.

White w Black interior.
Ordered 10/31
VIN in source on 12/8
Delivery scheduled for 12/15
Atlanta, GA.

I had to in order to find some humor in getting a VIN last in the country T_T.
View attachment 486817
LOL!! That's pretty funny. I dont even look at the source anymore. I'll just wait till the mass VIN assignments start before i check. That way i dont get sad everytime i dont see it in my source. Trying to manage my expectation accordingly. Don't want to develop diabetes with all the anger lol.