Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Didn't anybody else notice that 2019 Model 3 Performance demos for sale say 145 top speed are these not really Performance and maybe sleepers that I hear about?

View attachment 487894
The 2020's show the same thing, so I assume it's just a website error 2020 Model 3 | Tesla

Better to check with a salesperson if someone is interested in an inventory vehicle though.

They're limiting the top speed on the 2019s to push you to the 2020s.

Obviously that logic makes no sense. I'm going with website error as they have been known for that. There was a section that still said $6,000 on the website when FSD was increased and I'm not sure how quickly that was corrected.

Whoa whoa... now that I think about it, ladies and gentlemen... does anybody really want a VIN on Friday the 13th?
If I must be honest...that played a role in taking my car and signing yesterday than doing it today....and the 11+ week waiting period!

And for those following along and wondering like I was...

As soon as I got home, I connected to Wifi, named the vehicle, and it immediately pushed the software update! It came with V10, but not the latest.

Replaced the puddle lights and trunk lights (all AO). Put in the floor, trunk, trunk mats (frunk mat fits slightly less than snug). Added the Jeda USB/wireless pad which seems to work very well and looks OEM.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: sslack18
If I must be honest...that played a role in taking my car and signing yesterday than doing it today....and the 11+ week waiting period!

And for those following along and wondering like I was...

As soon as I got home, I connected to Wifi, named the vehicle, and it immediately pushed the software update! It came with V10, but not the latest.

Replaced the puddle lights and trunk lights (all AO). Put in the floor, trunk, trunk mats (frunk mat fits slightly less than snug). Added the Jeda USB/wireless pad which seems to work very well and looks OEM.

Yeah why don’t you get outta here and enjoy your car huh? lol jk

damnit us CA boys are really getting tested over here.

not jealous at all... /sarcasm

Didn't anybody else notice that 2019 Model 3 Performance demos for sale say 145 top speed are these not really Performance and maybe sleepers that I hear about?

View attachment 487894
It shows all the earmarks of a performance+. Wheels, spoiler etc. even says “performance upgrade” it is weird it says 145mph though.

Got notified on Wednesday that my car would be arriving and to schedule delivery at the Rockville, MD Tesla Delivery.
Friday (today) arrives and i pulled up to the driveway just to get a call from tesla informing me that someone had damage my vehicle while moving the car and that they will find me another one. I mean the level of disspointment, angryness, spechlessness, shocked was to a level of 100 at this point. So i was angy at the whole situation. Now they weren't even willing to work something out with me or nothing. I mean i have plans later during this month so who knows if ill be taking delivery. Im having a What would Jesus do moment? I mean their service is horrible honestly and they dont seem to care, i guess since so many people want a Tesla. Man I am willing to just cancel all togheter. This is something when they messed up, not me and it appears they dont care. Well just thought i share this with you guys. Make sure you check your cars when picking up. I wish everyone who hasnt optain their car the best and i hope you guys dont go through this.

• Informative
Reactions: sslack18
damn, that sucks...I hope they find a replacement for you soon.
was it a performance, im guessing it was since you posted in this thread. What color?
i wonder how damaged it could be if they need to find a replacement..

really sorry to hear that, I would be very upset as well

Tinted and chrome delete. Picked up 12/10.

Attachments

• 41BBFAC5-F81E-4A79-A3D4-50C06D113F7B.jpeg
    41BBFAC5-F81E-4A79-A3D4-50C06D113F7B.jpeg
    728.3 KB · Views: 90