Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally... I have a VIN in source!!! And a "delivery orientation" Monday at 12:00! Starting to feel real now. :)

I just went to the new owners orientation. It was nuts in there. Felt like I was at any other pre-sales Tesla showroom. So crowded. All info presented can be found online and in the owners manual.

Glad to hear you finally got a VIN assignment. Still waiting for mine. I received an email about my delivery center moving to Dublin Ca to increase my chances of getting my car by year end. I WAS expecting my car by year end at least. Spoke with an OA today. He said all cars will be delivered by end of year. Crossing fingers...

Reactions: Kristina
yes, truck should be in around DEC 16-17 : )
Do you plan to replace sport tires with winter tires? I've been told that sport tiles will be ruined under 20F.

Already have my winter wheels and tires sitting in my garage. Weather for Monday looks fine to drive home on the PS4's (35° and sunny), Tuesday could go either way....worst case is I bring the winters with me and swap them in the parking lot.

Reactions: Duke9th
Just got VIN for vehicle listed in signature below - code was in source.
Re-ordered this car 12-02-19
Pretty happy, just need to sell the Pilot now, receive an escrow refund from the mortgage company, receive a nice check from American Honda - also in the mail, cash the the checks, wait for the funds to clear, convert the Honda and 2 inbound checks to a cashiers check, get a delivery date, set up insurance and I am ready!
Will post as events unfold.

come onnnnnnnnnn northern CA

E362F8F9-2E45-4A19-B676-C2759D5C8A75.gif

Attachments

• 3AD2DB83-070F-47EF-A0B8-40C847508F05.gif
    3AD2DB83-070F-47EF-A0B8-40C847508F05.gif
    243.9 KB · Views: 36
Well this sucks. See more and more CA orders getting VINs that ordered weeks after me. What gives Tesla.
Ok @Kristina
What did I offend you with in my post that you had to disagree with? The fact that I feel it sucks that I have been waiting 10 weeks for my car and it sucks that other people are getting VINs that ordered weeks after me? That’s my personal feeling. It’s not wrong, it sucks! People and the damn disagree button I swear. If your gonna disagree at least have the fortitude to say why. Standing by for your random disagreement ratings.