Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My reservation page is now only showing the car in a weird glitched out way. Hope this means I'm getting a vin haha.
I used it to download the pic and save it as my background. It seems higher resolution than my previous grabs, but probably just due to my current state of mind.

• Funny
Reactions: sslack18
Can someone please confirm that I used the pickup availability email correctly. It was a calendar view of dec22-dec 31 and asked you to choose/click the days that you are UNAVAILABLE right?

I was half distracted when I did it and pressed dec 31st as the only day I am NOT available for pickup. Hoping I didn't actually specify that day as the only day I can pick it up .

Reactions: Snake
Can someone please confirm that I used the pickup availability email correctly. It was a calendar view of dec22-dec 31 and asked you to choose/click the days that you are UNAVAILABLE right?

I was half distracted when I did it and pressed dec 31st as the only day I am NOT available for pickup. Hoping I didn't actually specify that day as the only day I can pick it up .
Yes you had to pick dates that you are unavailable for pickup.

You did it correctly !

Reactions: RIP_GSLN