Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My reservation page is now only showing the car in a weird glitched out way. Hope this means I'm getting a vin haha.
I used it to download the pic and save it as my background. It seems higher resolution than my previous grabs, but probably just due to my current state of mind.

• Funny
Reactions: sslack18
Can someone please confirm that I used the pickup availability email correctly. It was a calendar view of dec22-dec 31 and asked you to choose/click the days that you are UNAVAILABLE right?

I was half distracted when I did it and pressed dec 31st as the only day I am NOT available for pickup. Hoping I didn't actually specify that day as the only day I can pick it up .

Reactions: Snake
Can someone please confirm that I used the pickup availability email correctly. It was a calendar view of dec22-dec 31 and asked you to choose/click the days that you are UNAVAILABLE right?

I was half distracted when I did it and pressed dec 31st as the only day I am NOT available for pickup. Hoping I didn't actually specify that day as the only day I can pick it up .
Yes you had to pick dates that you are unavailable for pickup.

You did it correctly !

Reactions: RIP_GSLN