Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla production works in batches. Example:

1-2 week production of all the same trim and color
Logistics of deliveries = furthest away from Tesla will be first, closest will usually be last.

That's about it so far lol.

Well shucks, that's just cruel to deliver to the closest, last....I can practically *see* the factory from here! ;). I'll continue to wait each agonizing second....

/TCP

Order mine on Jan 2, "confirmed" delivery Feb 14. Happy Valentine's Day to me! lol Can't wait.
I ordered Jan 3rd, made payment Jan 27th and still don't have a delivery date. I have a VIN but not date for delivery. Initially the car was going to Kansas City but now it seems to be going to Plano, TX. Hopefully I will get a delivery date soon. As, the car is paid for in advance LOL

Ordered mine on the 24th and still haven't heard a peep from Tesla....... Sound right?

Ordered mine on the 18th. I think 1 week would be pretty soon to hear anything at all. I got a call from my local Tesla sales rep, a new owner with a car in my exact configuration changed his mind, but they detached the VIN from his account and another Tesla location snapped it up before my guy could nab it :(. Coulda had my car with only a 2 week wait, if he was a bit faster!

/TCP

I have the M3P since Dec 30 (a little over a month). I absolutely love it. It's an amazing ride. You will love yours.
20200202_Joe Car Wash.jpg

I emailed my advisor and they added the referral the same day. He said you can add the referral as long as you have not taken delivery yet.

I also emailed my advisor and had him add the referral. Apparently his manager had to do it, but he and the reps on the phone acted like it was no big deal. I'm still waiting for my friend to confirm he can see the added order on his referral homepage.