Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jay, Jay, Jay, what have you been up to today Jay!!!!?

Congrats! Looks beautiful! You and I ordered and will receive almost the same time if I remember right.
Yup I think so! Ordered on Jan 12th!

Your sneak peaked pics looked great too! That had to have been hard to be that close but not be able to drive away in it!

Yup I think so! Ordered on Jan 12th!

Your sneak peaked pics looked great too! That had to have been hard to be that close but not be able to drive away in it!

ha, you are correct, it truly was hard. But getting some pics and seeing that the exterior looked great was very satisfying. I told my SA to please take care of her before I left lol. The worst part about the whole thing was walking the walk of shame as I had to walk right in front of about 10 Tesla's charging in order to get to my ICE car.

Havent seen any new VINs for guys in here :(

Ordered 2/7 Midnight silver

Unfortunately. I'm giving Tesla end of next week to give me at least some type of update. It kills me running source every morning and its not there, Hopefully next week, they start rolling VINs and I heard they are only producing small amount of Model Ys for this quarter so it shouldn't be affecting sales for Models 3.

I picked up this afternoon. I think I’m in love. You all are going to love your car. Hope they all come soon!

7 weeks and 3 days was absolutely worth it.
ordered 1/28 VIN showed up yesterday. Picking up 3/11 in NJ. Car is red with black interior. I actually received text to schedule pickup 2 days before VIN showed up in source

I got a call yesterday saying my car was coming off the factory line on 3/9 but still no VIN in the source code. Been checking every few hours! Driving me crazy.

As of yesterday afternoon, my Tesla Purchase Adventure is officially complete.

Details:

Model 3 Performance White Exterior/Black Interior, Autopilot only (No FSD)
  • 1.27.2020 - Placed order from Bellevue, WA, USA (with a reported 7-9 Week wait)
  • 2.24.2020 - Received a text on stating 3-6 weeks wait (after 4 weeks)
  • 2.29.2020 - Found a VIN in the Source Code
  • 3.01.2020 - Got a text to schedule delivery (I chose the earliest available: 3.4.2020)
  • 3.04.2020 - Took delivery of the car.
Total wait: 37 Days

Notes: I was not a current owner, I did not have a trade-in, I used a third-party lending institution.

Other than my pickup appointment getting delayed by 5 hours, the delivery process was fast and smooth. The delay was due to the car not arriving to the dealer until the morning of my appointment, instead of the previous evening. My Delivery Associate was great and went out of his way to personalize my experience and make it memorable (or MORE memorable ;)

The car is in great condition. It was detailed, washed, and charged to 89%. I could find no flaws, except for some very minor adhesive residue on some of the chrome in a couple of spots that rubbed off easily.

For my experience, it was very much 'under promise, over deliver'. I am an impatient person, so the wait seemed unbearable, but now that i have the car, i can see it was not as long as it could have been.

So far, so good! I am very pleased.

As of yesterday afternoon, my Tesla Purchase Adventure is officially complete.

Details:

Model 3 Performance White Exterior/Black Interior, Autopilot only (No FSD)
  • 1.27.2020 - Placed order from Bellevue, WA, USA (with a reported 7-9 Week wait)
  • 2.24.2020 - Received a text on stating 3-6 weeks wait (after 4 weeks)
  • 2.29.2020 - Found a VIN in the Source Code
  • 3.01.2020 - Got a text to schedule delivery (I chose the earliest available: 3.4.2020)
  • 3.04.2020 - Took delivery of the car.
Total wait: 37 Days

Notes: I was not a current owner, I did not have a trade-in, I used a third-party lending institution.

Other than my pickup appointment getting delayed by 5 hours, the delivery process was fast and smooth. The delay was due to the car not arriving to the dealer until the morning of my appointment, instead of the previous evening. My Delivery Associate was great and went out of his way to personalize my experience and make it memorable (or MORE memorable ;)

The car is in great condition. It was detailed, washed, and charged to 89%. I could find no flaws, except for some very minor adhesive residue on some of the chrome in a couple of spots that rubbed off easily.

For my experience, it was very much 'under promise, over deliver'. I am an impatient person, so the wait seemed unbearable, but now that i have the car, i can see it was not as long as it could have been.

So far, so good! I am very pleased.

I was just looking at your entry on the spreadsheet and got really jealous! Haha. I guess white/white is one of (if not) the last combinations that they're producing.

Either way, congratulations!