Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone App for 2 People, One Login or Two?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They both point to the same car, so I believe so, yes. If you want privacy, give whoever the second driver is a keycard, and do not let them use phone as key. I always chuckle reading statements asking basically "how can I keep my significant other from seeing my location". It may not be fair, but it sure conjures up visions of the person asking doing something that they dont want their wife to know about. Either a mistress, or lying about being still "in the office" when doing something else, etc... still cant come up with a valid, above board reason for it but hey, you do you.

Edit: I guess I should also qualify this by saying I am have been married to the same lady for 34 years now, so.... thats the experience point I am coming from.
Unless of course you don't want her to see when your parked outside the flower shop buying her flowers....I mean it should be a surprise...LOL Yeah I feel the same way about these types of questions. People have to be extra careful these days.....