Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone call volume too low after the holiday upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After installing the holiday upgrade 48.26 a few days ago, started to notice the volume of phone calls are very low. Have tried with my wife and my phones, same volume problem. Regular music like Spotify and Radio are still fine. Does anyone else have this problem too?

Reactions: NoICEallElec
Thanks for all the quick replies. I even tried with soft reboot and hard reboot, didn't change a thing.

@tesla Please fix this!

I wish there is an option to rollback to the previous software version; honestly I couldn't care less about those 3 new games or the fart sound, in order to get my phone call function back to normal.. just saying...

You don’t mention it, so I will ask, did you try turning up the volume while you were using the phone?

Prior to the holiday upgrade, I rarely had to adjust the volume while using the phone in the car; but now the situation (problem) is that I couldn't hear anything literally. After I adjusted the volume bar manually to probably the point of 70%+, then I can started hearing the voice. I believe this is a bug, as it was working fine before. Also to be worse, after the phone call if I don't turn down the volume immediately the music I was listening to is turning my car into a internal boombox... Hope this clarifies my situation.

After installing the holiday upgrade 48.26 a few days ago, started to notice the volume of phone calls are very low. Have tried with my wife and my phones, same volume problem. Regular music like Spotify and Radio are still fine. Does anyone else have this problem too?

Update on 12/30:

After upgraded to 2020.48.30 today, I am very disappointed to report that the call volume bug is still there, no change.