Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone tied to driver profile?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
this is probably easy but I can’t find it. When I get in the car with my key fob and my profile selected , it connects to my wife’s phone as she’s talking in the house. Should be an easy way to have phone attached to profile. Or at least have it not auto connect to same phone each time. Help. Thanks

In my case, I would prefer to have a check box defining the "default" or "primary" phone. 95% of the time my wife and I travel together in our MS. If she enters first, as a passenger, her phone becomes the active one, even though I'm driving.

I've been asking for this feature for a while now. The simple way would be to tie it to the profile so when you activate one the phone is designated automatically. This way if it detects the fob improperly and you manually override to your profile it will also automatically pair that profile's mobile phone. This would make life in home with multiple Teslas and multiple drivers SO much better.

I would think this would be a fairly simple code to link the already existing items too.