Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Photo request: Interior with black next gen seats, black headliner, and body roof

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
About to get confirmed on an order for midnight silver metallic with black next gen leather seats, black alcantara headliner, and body roof. This is the combo I've wanted forever but need a last minute sanity check. :) Have not seen it in person and have concerns about my choice of body roof. I really don't want it because of potential issues down the line, wind noise, heat, etc. and just prefer the body roof look. But if anyone has had this combo with regrets because would like to know.

Thanks in advance!

About to get confirmed on an order for midnight silver metallic with black next gen leather seats, black alcantara headliner, and body roof. This is the combo I've wanted forever but need a last minute sanity check. :) Have not seen it in person and have concerns about my choice of body roof. I really don't want it because of potential issues down the line, wind noise, heat, etc. and just prefer the body roof look. But if anyone has had this combo with regrets because would like to know.

Thanks in advance!

I originally ordered a MS with black alcantara headliner and body roof, but changed the order to the Pano roof for the following reasons. I was able to sit in the backseat of a new MS with light alcantara headliner and body roof. Even though it had the light color headliner, it felt much smaller than the Pano roof MS I test drove. I thought that it would seem even smaller with a black headliner, but I never actually tested that out. I am only 5' 11" and my head just touched the headliner when sitting up straight in the back seat. The few extra inches of headroom in the backseat with the Pano roof was the main reason I went with the Pano roof, plus the open feeling with the glass panels.

• Informative
Reactions: Rahul and linkster