Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic and question... New Turbines and spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up some new grey turbines and a spoiler.

The service center was able to update the wheels on the avatar on my MCU and the mobile app, but they're unable up to do the spoiler.

For those that have the spoiler, is it displayed on your MCU or the app?

Other than that, it looks like a completely different car! Love them!
IMG_20180622_171349.jpg

The grey 21’s change the whole look of the car, I had the service center mount a spoiler from my p85 that I took off onto my 85D and I got them to add it to the aviatior and it shows up on the MCU. Ask them again they should be able to add it.

Reactions: JohnnyG
First thought... your car is so clean and shiny and looks great with those turbines!!
Second thought... you are missing some lug nut covers, lol :D

Yeah, my IC & MCU both display the spoiler, so it's possible. I suppose it's also possible that the SC doesn't have the means to reprogram that aspect of the avatar, but that would seem very unlikely; especially after what @rocketshipp85 said.

Reactions: P85_DA
="JohnnyG

Second thought... you are missing some lug nut covers, lol :D

YESSS!!! I discovered it when I got home and thought they fell off on the drive but I checked that picture which I took at Tesla before leaving and sure enough they're missing. I was even charged for them ($1 a piece).

So I emailed my service advisor and asked if a ranger could drop some off at my house if they are nearby next week. :-D