Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20221226_100159.jpg
20221226_100141.jpg

Is it simple to install mud flaps or should I pay someone to do it? I plan on doing the front on my MYLR
I don't have any experience with the MY, but the M3RWD was 2 drilled in screw for the front two. Though I put PPF on the areas that the mudflaps would go onto before installing the mudflaps. The rest of the push pins are plastic and the bottom tuck bolts on the rear two mud flaps.

Reactions: Esha628
Is it simple to install mud flaps or should I pay someone to do it? I plan on doing the front on my MYLR
It's super simple. The fronts are easier than the rear because with the fronts you can turn the steering wheel to make room -- for the rears you need short, stubby tools.

Also, don't cheap out and get the crappy kind that touches your paint. It will rub through the paint right down to the metal. It'll eventually rub through PPF, too. Instead, consider getting the kind that only touches the inside of the wheel well (like from Rally Armor, or EVmudFlaps, etc.)