Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wheels are darker plastidip'd anthracite grey which is darker the satin dark grey chrome delete. I think if the chrome delete was darker, I'd like it more.
I almost bought the Dark Satin Gray chrome delete, but ended buying a custom Black Brushed Metal. And I'm glad that I done that.
After looking to your pic I didnt liked it, specially for the color difference. I would revert back to a black chrome delete IMHO

Just picked up my M3P yesterday. Acceleration is insane. Have been super unproductive at work today surfing this forum.

A5DBEB5B-942A-4772-A6ED-FEEFC799BA23.jpeg

My car at the SC "ready for pickup". I dropped it off sparkly clean that morning, was sunny all day. Not sure why my SC thought it was necessary to drive it down a dirt road to listen for high pitch motor noise..... Smh :mad:
Yes, mine is the closest white one.

Attachments

• IMG_20200611_161751.jpg
    IMG_20200611_161751.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 153
My car at the SC "ready for pickup". I dropped it off sparkly clean that morning, was sunny all day. Not sure why my SC thought it was necessary to drive it down a dirt road to listen for high pitch motor noise..... Smh :mad:
I highly recommend getting some splash guards, especially with the pearl white.

I installed wheel spacers on mine, so the sides of the car got dirtier that much faster since the wheels stuck out more.

It still gets dirty, but nearly as fast as it used to. The rear of the trunk still gets as dirty as ever (maybe even moreso with the spoiler)

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0114-3.jpg

Wow, I can’t believe your local SC
1. drove it down any dirt road
2. returned the vehicle to you in that condition

Did they even offer to have it washed & detailed before you left the SC?

Wow, I can’t believe your local SC
1. drove it down any dirt road
2. returned the vehicle to you in that condition

Did they even offer to have it washed & detailed before you left the SC?
Since they are in a brand new location here in Clarkston, MI, the guy told me I'd have a $25 credit in my Tesla account (I don't even know where I would go to see that?) and my next annual service fee waived (do Model 3's get annual service?). All-in-all, I gave a 2/5 star in my service survey because they only fixed 1 of 3 issues and left me with a filthy car and "credits" that I think are puffs of smoke.

@Rothgarr - I wasn't the one who drove my nice clean car down a dirt road, the freaking service center did! There are plenty of paved roads around their facility. I personally avoid all dirt roads in my area, which isn't hard since we are a suburban area. No need for the mud flaps, but thanks for the suggestion, I guess.

Since they are in a brand new location here in Clarkston, MI, the guy told me I'd have a $25 credit in my Tesla account (I don't even know where I would go to see that?) and my next annual service fee waived (do Model 3's get annual service?). All-in-all, I gave a 2/5 star in my service survey because they only fixed 1 of 3 issues and left me with a filthy car and "credits" that I think are puffs of smoke.

@Rothgarr - I wasn't the one who drove my nice clean car down a dirt road, the freaking service center did! There are plenty of paved roads around their facility. I personally avoid all dirt roads in my area, which isn't hard since we are a suburban area. No need for the mud flaps, but thanks for the suggestion, I guess.
I didn't suggest that you drove it down the dirt road. It was just a friendly suggestion for driving on any type of road. Our white cars get dirty fast, after all.

Reactions: CMc1
Well, after the Covid Lazies, wife and I did a tap water rinse, then a gallon of distilled water in the sprayer with 3 teaspoons of ONRW, sprayed all over the car to get rid of the tap water, washed with microfiber cloths and the sprayer, paint, glass and all, dried with microfiber "waffle weave" drying towels and a spritz of OptiSeal per panel. Didn't take long, but it was getting dark. Amazing stuff. There was enough in the sprayer to do the ICE Honda as well. After 4 months of total neglect, all the dirt just wiped off, leaving such a romantic shine. If you look carefully, you can make out a deer walking by across the road.

20200618_205055cL.jpg