Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mr. Tint does such a nice job! It's funny how much the dark windows change the look I see on other posts. Really cool to see that on mine.
IMG_20190820_111536788.jpg
IMG_20190820_111559284_HDR.jpg

Thanks. Yours makes me regret my Midnight Silver decision because, well, I have always loved blue, but I decided to depart from the norm. I have seen a number of my same colour vehicles around as well so I think that contributes to my envy :D
If I hadn't had black and white vehicles over the last 40 years, I'd have seriously considered that silver. Your's is a beautiful color and the perfect one for great looking chrome delete!
Again, beautiful car brother!!!

What level of tint on each window, is the front tinted too? How long have you had that and any cracking issues?
They're 35% on the fronts and 50% in the rears and back window.
I did the windshield in a clear that still provides 99% UV and 43% heat protection, also from LLumar, so technically it's not a tint and tinting is illegal on the windshield anyways.
I just had it done today and can't use the windows for 2 days. I'll definitely keep you posted if I have issues with it, but having done my research, I expect little along those lines. I already can tell how much cooler it's going to be when I drove it home.
The ceramics are quite proficient at heat protection.

• Informative
Reactions: jebinc