Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This one isn’t mine but had to post this photo I just took a minute ago. A dual motor silver unicorn with T sport line wheels.
3DBE2B55-2B9B-47CC-8191-F49CA0B919F4.jpeg

Reactions: Fred42 and T3SLAROD
Wrap was 2k with complete wrap and chrome delete with a 2 year warranty for any peeling anywhere on the vehicle. They also did a custom design for me on the front bumper and some small details I wanted done. For 2k I didn't feel it was that bad as some companies quoted me closer to 3-5k just for the wrap alone.
That's a great price. What city, state? Name of company?

Also, here are some images of my car post chrome delete/tint/powder coat wheels/ceramic coat paint:
tesla-model-3-cd-5-jpg.562881
I like the wrapping of the rear view mirrors, they are less noticeable.

The rapping of the roof arch makes the whole side windows and roof looking like a single piece of a fighter aircraft canopy.
I would may be add a little black wrap on top of the side trunk arms to keep the continuity with the rear triangular window.

I like the wrapping of the rear view mirrors, they are less noticeable.

The rapping of the roof arch makes the whole side windows and roof looking like a single piece of a fighter aircraft canopy.
I would may be add a little black wrap on top of the side trunk arms to keep the continuity with the rear triangular window.
The Nikola Pro kit does go a little farther with the pillar delete:

DSC01487-1024x683.jpg

• Love
Reactions: IGW1 and Watts_Up