Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MyModel3.jpg
MyModel3.jpg

No posing, just post pics of your car wherever it may be and have fun with it!View attachment 401311

I'm considering a Model 3 Performance in Midnight Silver Metallic, black interior. Can anyone share some photos to help me decide if that config looks good out of the box? :) Wasn't sure if the chrome and the dark performance wheels all work together without a chrome delete and tinting, etc.

If you're in Seattle, let me know!

I think it depends on the angle. In the side view (first pic) it doesn't look like much gap. But the front view (second pic) it looks like lots of gap in the front wheel. I have spacers on my car so I don't know if that enhances or hides wheel gap. I do like how the wheels spacers make the wheels fill the wheel wheels, especially in the second picture. I feel this is how they should be -- it makes me sad to see how far they tuck the wheels in when they come from the factory. And yes, the car is very dirty but I literally took these right now to check wheel gap.

side.jpg

low.jpg

Reactions: follow.johnny