Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are literally ablaze....! Took this last night around 5:45 pm leaving the office...seems straight out of a movie!
EC3AB902-.jpg

No, I'm running 6mm up front and 20mm in the back. It's been running great for the past few months now, and no issues at higher speeds on the freeway.

The 15mm spacers won't fit on the factory 20" performance wheels (lots of posts & pics about this), so I'm running 6mm spacers for a Honda Accord, as it has the same bolt pattern & CB size as my non-performance Model 3.

21.jpg

23.jpg

No, I'm running 6mm up front and 20mm in the back. It's been running great for the past few months now, and no issues at higher speeds on the freeway.

The 15mm spacers won't fit on the factory 20" performance wheels (lots of posts & pics about this), so I'm running 6mm spacers for a Honda Accord, as it has the same bolt pattern & CB size as my non-performance Model 3.

21.jpg

23.jpg

Yea I meant 5/20....that was a typo! So I was pretty close. Looks awesome. I’ll probably do the same.

Ski