Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I forgot to post these the day of (got busy with tire and brake issues) but these are from a track day at a very hazy Laguna Seca event this past Sunday (@beastmode13 behind me in the white 3P on the last photo)

29FEEB96-F146-4470-B8D9-E2C2520DB892.jpeg

752C49E9-4686-4153-8A46-7FE3552ABBB3.jpeg

8260E8AE-88D5-486F-8434-20E1D4CCE53A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: tren01t
Added some fake CF side skirts today, I picked up about 10-15% better efficiency. I was shocked I went from averaging 310-320 Wh/mi to 270-280 Wh/mi on my P3D- on the freeway. It might be a cumulative effect with the front splitter, because I didn't notice any difference with the splitter alone. Loving the look and added aero! Rear diffuser and tints are next!

20200829_074839_crop_85.jpg
20200829_074830_crop_26.jpg

Last edited:
Added some fake CF side skirts today, I picked up about 10-15% better efficiency. I was shocked I went from averaging 310-320 Wh/mi to 270-280 Wh/mi on my P3D- on the freeway. It might be a cumulative effect with the front splitter, because I didn't notice any difference with the splitter alone. Loving the look and added aero! Rear diffuser and tints are next!

View attachment 582150 View attachment 582148
Looks great! Which side skirts did you get? Can you link to them?

Can you also please take a close-up picture of how these look behind the front wheel well? I have wheel spacers on mine, and therefor have the molded mud flaps installed to help prevent the paint from getting mangled. I'm sure the mud flaps I have would no longer fit, but I'm curious if any of the flat mud flaps could still work with those side skirts installed.

Looks great! Which side skirts did you get? Can you link to them?

Can you also please take a close-up picture of how these look behind the front wheel well? I have wheel spacers on mine, and therefor have the molded mud flaps installed to help prevent the paint from getting mangled. I'm sure the mud flaps I have would no longer fit, but I'm curious if any of the flat mud flaps could still work with those side skirts installed.

Side skirts:
Tesla Model 3 Side Skirts Carbon Fiber Coating Side Protection Decoration Kits | eBay

I will take closer pictures when I get a chance later today.

I do like the look and would be able to remove my mud flaps, in front at least, that are designed to protect the paint on that part of my car. Please post some better pics. The ones on ebay are useless, black car with black skirts...
Although I do wish they came in glossy black, and not that fake CF. It looks OK on part of it, but the pattern always look horrendously stretched and fake around the wing elements (at the front and back). I had to return a front lip spoiler because the CF pattern on the wing tips were a joke.

Reactions: nalang