Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
and 18s don’t even look that bad!

19s and 20s looks real good but honestly the 18s don’t even look all that bad. You get better range vs 19/20s, comfortable suspension, and ideally your car is slightly faster due to reduce unsprung mass. Sorry I don’t have a better picture but just wanted to show the gap isn’t all that bad with it not being lowered.
Yeah, 19s are a good compromise for looks and handling. Range isn't an issue since we have a Long Range Y that is used for longer drives. The M3P typically won't see trips of more than 150 miles roundtrip, so an extra 20-30 Wh/mi is no big deal.

Reactions: hcdavis3
Yeah, 19s are a good compromise for looks and handling. Range isn't an issue since we have a Long Range Y that is used for longer drives. The M3P typically won't see trips of more than 150 miles roundtrip, so an extra 20-30 Wh/mi is no big deal.
Range is king for me. 18s have a smoother ride in my experience too.

19" TSW Vale Mirror Cut Face
Eibach Pro-Kit
Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 1.38.15 PM.png

Last edited:
You not messing around @matnetik ! Awesome seeing all the mods you have done in such a short amount of time since your delivery, much respect ✊ looking forward to seeing the drop.
Thanks! It's only been a week haha, I have most of it already done, just takes forever to edit the videos. I did just order a rear diffuser from Maxton Design, love their super minimal rear diffuser, not too "fast and furious" haha, they only had gloss black in stock though so I'm going to paint it with a satin gloss black.

Been calling a thousand places about Xpel PPF Stealth, prices here in Los Angeles are insanely expensive and vary so much from shop to shop. Honestly thinking about doing it myself, I've wrapped both my motorcycles and some big car panels before but I'm still in debate. Basically ranges from $4500-$6000. $4500 shop is a far drive though so it would be a pain to go back and forth. One shop quoted me $3750 for a KPMF Stealth wrap but I've never heard of that brand and unsure of the warranty. That was the cheapest and I'd do it in a heartbeat.