Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Adios Uberturbines, and welcome back to the gunmetal gray 20" M3P stiletto wheels from circa 2020-ish, which I find to be absolutely stunning - particularly on the post-refresh cars with black trim. 😍

PXL_20211222_205256329a.jpg

I am helping my friends to install by following the youtube video above. It's simple 10 minutes wiring to the frunk button (no, I did not disconnect the battery LOL) . It looks absolutely awesome.
View attachment 747203
Interesting. Someone in the youtube comment section said he connected by drilling the light plastic instead of tapping into the wiring and soldering. But it would be even easier to just use a couple of dupont jumper - males ends and just connect it to the original light connector. Having this light strip, you don't need the tiny bit of light from the original light anyway.

Edit: It looks like the original LED has a 4 wire connector, so I'm not sure if it would work with just 2 connected to a led strip, because I remember having replaced my door & trunk LED with higher intensity ones that when the connector is disconnected, the car powers down.

Last edited:
Interesting. Someone in the youtube comment section said he connected by drilling the light plastic instead of tapping into the wiring and soldering. But it would be even easier to just use a couple of dupont jumper - males ends and just connect it to the original light connector. Having this light strip, you don't need the tiny bit of light from the original light anyway.

Edit: It looks like the original LED has a 4 wire connector, so I'm not sure if it would work with just 2 connected to a led strip, because I remember having replaced my door & trunk LED with higher intensity ones that when the connector is disconnected, the car powers down.

Ordered a light show kit. It will be amazing, stay tune.